Confusing

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taking off 2 stars for 2 reasons: 1) every time i open it, it's moist - there are literally drops of water on it no matter if the room is cold or hot. so I have to wipe that off before I use it. 2) it's rather sticky on the skin when you just apply, more like a roll on. I apply in the evening after shower, by the morning the stickiness is gone. Leaving 3 stars for 3 reasons: 1) it's really unscented which is the way I like it, 2) it does protect from smell (but not from sweat, so be careful), 3) it's pretty big so will last long.

THIS WORKS

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have grown tired of purchasing smelly stuff that wears off too quickly. THIS is a great deodorant that is NOT smelly and gets me through my entire work day.

All time favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this deodorant for many, many years. Top priority - it deodorizes!! Works great and lasts all day. Does not stain my clothes. Also, it is one of the very few things out there that is truly unscented. I LOVE THIS!

Good!

Posted by FataMorgana on December 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

This fine deodorant protects against moisture and odor.

really unscented!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good deodorant!!! Unscented and lasts many hours!!!

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice. Works well, actually keeps me dry. Best natural deodorant I have tried, and I have tried at least 8 other brands.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife loves this! No scent. Works great even during workouts.

Just the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best deodorant we've ever found and iHerb has a great price.

works ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

works ok, it doesn't break me out like almost all other natural deodorants. but doesn't last long and I end up smelling after a couple of hours. not amazing at all.

Worst one I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was just terrible. It didn't even last me for an hour. Had to toss it after 2 days.

1 2 3 4