Works for two days

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good news...One "dose" works for two days Bad news... I can get sore rash if use more than that. But I am super sensitive. Warning >> Does have Prop Gly if you try to avoid those. Dr. Clark belived prop ingreg dissolves flukes and that is cancer. FYI

Great natural deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1912493 on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell of this and it keeps me dry except for very hot days or high activity. It's nice to have one without aluminum for regular days.

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1340844 on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of natural deodorants, and this is the best one. It's soft, doesn't hurt to put it on. And the smell is mild. I will definitely order it again!

Hard to find and I love this product

Posted by GardenCity on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't find this particular scent in Singapore for some reason (used to be available a couple of years ago but no long on the shelves now). My favourite deo stick by far as I love the scent and find it very effective for my daily office-to-home routine. May not be as effective if you are out in the hot sun or engage in a lot of sports.

best deodorant I have used

Posted by Reviewer3092384 on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant has a very mild pleasant smell and does the job on a more natural level, without using harsh chemicals and aluminum.

Questionable ingredients?

Posted by Reviewer2790546 on Nov 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Contains "cyclotetrasiloxane" a known carcinogenic & hormone disruptor. Best to avoid.

love the smell

Posted by 4839714356387335065 on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used a few times and it works well, love the smell! just want to try it a few more times to check.

smells great. not sure how effective....

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

would give it another shot someday...

did not like

Posted by Tatyana007 on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

pungent smell, sticky, sweat does not help

Made my armpits itch ;(

Posted by Reviewer1530606 on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is great , but this made my armpits so irritated that I could stand it ;(