Best natural deodorant

Posted by 5626742829371054905 on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this deodorant for years and love it. I am out-doorsy and athletic and it lasts the whole day without need for reapplication. I like the way it smells, not too intense, and it's a great price. In the past I tried many different natural deodorants and didn't have any luck until I stumbled upon Earth Science. Love it. Highly recommend.

Great product

Posted by 5129780278067646764 on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use these deodorant and is very effective, my husband also use it and it works for him too. The scent is not that nice, but it goes away fast during the first hour. The the protection lasts for the entire day. The bar is clear so don't stain the clothes.

Keeper!

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Now I'm older (duh...) my body odeur is changing and I sweat a little bit more (bummer!). My old deo roller goodn't handle it so a gave this one a try. Normally a have a roll-on but the stick is very nice. Not sticky, long lasting and does a good job. Only the smell is so so. A would love it if it would be a bit softer or more lavender. Now the smell is a bit chemical. But does a good job, long lasting, fresh smell and a very good price. Go order it.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2213023 on Jun 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried lots of natural deodorants and this is the only one that works all day, even into the next morning. Everything else I've tried did not hold up if it was a hot day, but it has been very hot here and Earth Science deodorant delivers.

Favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1912493 on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves this stuff. it keeps him dry except for the most hottest days which is not very often in our part of the US. We love that it's natural and does not contain aluminum.

Very satisfied, nothing bad to say!

Posted by 5566337325315319595 on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works great, very nice scent, doesn't irritate at all even after shaving. I don't smell overwhelming wafts of perfume through the day, but also can't smell any body odour. Haven't found a better product yet :)

effective

Posted by 4978219087162654246 on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin in this area and so far it worked perfectly well. i cannot say that it is less effective than usual anti-perspirant. smells great.

Good but perhaps irritating for some

Posted by Reviewer1692344 on Mar 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dries on the skin within a reasonable time. It kept me fresh the whole day and I was generally very happy with this purchase. After using about half the stick I seemed to have a reaction to it, my skin became a little itchy and red which was a shame since I really liked it. At this price it's definitely worth a try.

Strong smell of tea tree oil, not for heavy smelly sweaters

Posted by Reviewer1452756 on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I need something stronger. I can imagine though that this would work well for people who don't swet so heavily. So not bad, but not for me.

Meh

Posted by 5725039600670570047 on Jun 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Does not really do a good job of preventing sweat from occurring and smells too strong.

1 2 3