Best natural deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this deodorant for years and love it. I am out-doorsy and athletic and it lasts the whole day without need for reapplication. I like the way it smells, not too intense, and it's a great price. In the past I tried many different natural deodorants and didn't have any luck until I stumbled upon Earth Science. Love it. Highly recommend.

Keeper!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Now I'm older (duh...) my body odeur is changing and I sweat a little bit more (bummer!). My old deo roller goodn't handle it so a gave this one a try. Normally a have a roll-on but the stick is very nice. Not sticky, long lasting and does a good job. Only the smell is so so. A would love it if it would be a bit softer or more lavender. Now the smell is a bit chemical. But does a good job, long lasting, fresh smell and a very good price. Go order it.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use these deodorant and is very effective, my husband also use it and it works for him too. The scent is not that nice, but it goes away fast during the first hour. The the protection lasts for the entire day. The bar is clear so don't stain the clothes.

Long lasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Glides on smoothly, tea tree smells great all day, not scented too strong. I have super sensitive skin and I have had zero irritation with this deodorant! Highly recommend!

effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin in this area and so far it worked perfectly well. i cannot say that it is less effective than usual anti-perspirant. smells great.

Very satisfied, nothing bad to say!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works great, very nice scent, doesn't irritate at all even after shaving. I don't smell overwhelming wafts of perfume through the day, but also can't smell any body odour. Haven't found a better product yet :)

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried lots of natural deodorants and this is the only one that works all day, even into the next morning. Everything else I've tried did not hold up if it was a hot day, but it has been very hot here and Earth Science deodorant delivers.

Favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves this stuff. it keeps him dry except for the most hottest days which is not very often in our part of the US. We love that it's natural and does not contain aluminum.

Good but perhaps irritating for some

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dries on the skin within a reasonable time. It kept me fresh the whole day and I was generally very happy with this purchase. After using about half the stick I seemed to have a reaction to it, my skin became a little itchy and red which was a shame since I really liked it. At this price it's definitely worth a try.

Strong smell of tea tree oil, not for heavy smelly sweaters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I need something stronger. I can imagine though that this would work well for people who don't swet so heavily. So not bad, but not for me.

1 2 3