Really great oil free moisturiser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff! It has a slight smell, which is not strong or overpowering. It does an amazing job at providing moisture but without the greasiness <3 I feel it has helped my skin loads. Will repurchase for sure.

Excellent

Posted by Fitness on August 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smooth skin all day long, it does not cause breakouts , and it gets absorbed very quickly .

EXCELENT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer is a MUST for oily-combo acne prone skin. It's easy absorbing and leaves skin matte. My skin is sensitive as well and I haven't felt any discomfort. It almost doesn't have any smell. I just love it. And it's paraben and cruelty free.

Just Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

The moisturizer is fine but not enough hydrating for me as i use drying acne products. And its very runny it pours out by it self just as i open it i guess a pumping bottle would be better. But in general its fine it hydrates, it does not smell bad and a little goes a long way.

LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

Best moisturizer ever! A little goes all the way. Hydrating and helped with my acne prone skin. Fragrance-free which is what I want in every skin care product :) I absolutely love the fact that it’s oily-free which is something I can’t find in a lot of face products.

moisturizing and matte

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin and this moisturizer keeps my skin hydrated most of the day. My nose gets a little oily by the end of the day, I think, but that won't stop me from repurchasing. My skin does not break out when using this product which is key for me.

Great for oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great product and price reasonable. I have an oily skin and its a great moisturizer for me

light but not too light

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good even for dry skin, absorbed quickly, hydrates and not sticky or oily exactly what i expected from this product and even more I'm going to buy it again

It's good for the sensitive skin