Wonderful

Posted by loravimi on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for dry and damage hair!

good

Posted by Reviewer1724680 on Mar 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works wonders with the masque! The shampoo does not leave your hair feeling squeaky clean. And it doesn't wash off you hair dye.

Funciona si lo acompañas de su mascarilla de la misma línea

Posted by DelikatEssences on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Con este champú ocurre algo extraño, es indispensable usarlo con su mascarilla de la misma línea. Si no es así el pelo no queda igual de bien. El champú por sí solo deja el pelo al tacto áspero. Limpia en profundidad sin necesidad de sulfatos, huele bien, pero es uno de los champús sin siliconas donde más noto la aspereza en el resultado. Pero el milagro ocurre cuando le pones a continuación la mascarilla de olive & avocado, el pelo se transforma en suave, manejable, queda precioso.

repeat product

Posted by Reviewer2197273 on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have thick coarse frizzy hair, and this shampoo makes my hair feel tamed and smooth. i like the thickness. it lathers very well, too. will buy again.

love it

Posted by 5702927622284963875 on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my hair loves it as well. nice mild smell

Perfect for my hair!

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Sep 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have dry, frizzy hair. This shampoo, toghether with the deep conditioning masque, does wonders for my hair!

Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have thick curly dry hair with highlights and first use it was soft and detangled. It is thick & creamy and lathers well and it smells devine. Also love the mask which I use as a twice a week conditioner. I am pleased Iherb added the shampoo now as it is my most favourite shampoo to date.

i dont like the fragrance

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very creamy (because the main cleansing agent is sodium cocoyl isethionate). foams well. cleans well. doesn't dry out or strips hair. however, for me, the fragrance is dizzying and cloying. otherwise, it has good ingredients and performs perfectly as conditioning shampoo!

no me gusta

Posted by gurrumina on Sep 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

me equivoque quería pedir el acondicionar de la misma marca y pedí el champú. Lo he probado un par de veces y no me gusta, me deja el pelo muy estropajoso, después de lavar y acondicionador lo sigo notando muy seco y se me enreda muy fácilmente.

Loving this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time I have used this product even though using the conditioner for years love it as really suits my curly hair

1 2 3