It stinks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

I washed it in baking soda to get out the smell. I may try putting some vanilla on it. I don't know if I can use it! i WISH i COULD RETURN IT!

Very good

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on November 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for boyfriend who doesn't like to sleep with curtains open due to light from streetlights outside - he really likes it. It's soft, doesn't bother his skin, and fits well - has an adjustable velcro fastening in the back.

I like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first sleep mask Ive tried so far, and Im pretty sure I wont seach for alternatives. Because I like this one, it does the job. Keeping out light, and now I can relax even when it's summer and the sun is shining while everyone but me can sleep. (Midnightsun every summer makes me frustrated since I have to sleep in dark rooms.)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

Soft and silky.

I love this mask!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am addicted to sleeping masks, and this one is my favorite! It is soft against my eyes, and dont makes marks in my face when I wake up in the morning. The price are great too.

Sleep easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works a treat, increased my sleep no end. Particualrly handy in hotels as I travel a lot for work.

Nice mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel I am sleeping better since using this mask. I think it is very important to sleep in pitch black darkness. The mask comfortable, made of nice materials and not expensive.

Silky smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

though the padding was a tad thick, which I removed the inner polyester.