Very scratchy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the first body brush I have bought, and it seems to me that it is a bit too scratchy. I didn't keep it for long because it got moldy, which is a frequent problem for anything in the shower room here in the subtropical city where I live. It probably wouldn't mold in a cooler, dryer climate.

Not my kind of brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ok, maybe I am not expecting such a rough texture brush, even if I am brushing gently, my skin still hurts and you need to sunshine it every time you wash or else it will grow mold. So I really would not recommend it to anyone.

Great dry body brush.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use and effective.

Excellent

Posted by Fitness on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best body brush I have ever used, it does not scratch your skin, gentle and remove all of the dirt and dead skin leaving your body very smooth.

Great

Posted by LouLou on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've finally found my favourite body brush! I use wet in shower it's just perfect .

In love with this brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

In love with this brush!

Perfect body brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good brush to use for dry brushing before showering. I have very sensitive skin and was worried about the various types of dry brushes out there. I took a chance on this one, and voila -- my skin is much healthier and softer!

Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This brush works well to loosen dry skin cells before I bath. When I apply oil after bathing, it does a better job of moisturizing than when I don't use the brush. I would recommend it. Remember to use it in circular motion towards the heart for best results. There are videos on YouTube showing you how to use these types of brushes correctly.

Simple and Sturdy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A really great brush for dry brushing. It is quite stiff and abrasive but I like it, it's very stimulating for the skin and I love that it is all natural fibers.

delivery is good, item yet to really tried it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase