Great dry body brush.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use and effective.

Excellent

Posted by Fitness on September 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best body brush I have ever used, it does not scratch your skin, gentle and remove all of the dirt and dead skin leaving your body very smooth.

Great

Posted by LouLou on July 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've finally found my favourite body brush! I use wet in shower it's just perfect .

In love with this brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

In love with this brush!

Perfect body brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good brush to use for dry brushing before showering. I have very sensitive skin and was worried about the various types of dry brushes out there. I took a chance on this one, and voila -- my skin is much healthier and softer!

Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

This brush works well to loosen dry skin cells before I bath. When I apply oil after bathing, it does a better job of moisturizing than when I don't use the brush. I would recommend it. Remember to use it in circular motion towards the heart for best results. There are videos on YouTube showing you how to use these types of brushes correctly.

Simple and Sturdy

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

A really great brush for dry brushing. It is quite stiff and abrasive but I like it, it's very stimulating for the skin and I love that it is all natural fibers.

delivery is good, item yet to really tried it

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

as per title

Good brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Firm, especially new, after a couple weeks it softens a bit. I agree with other reviewers, dry brush only, not wet, as it does water log,& is a bit of a strong palm smell. Seems pretty good. I live in tropical conditions, so follow with cold shower, which is easy here due to the heat, but a good tip off another reviewer.

Best brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good brush, but I do not recommend for very sensitive skin.