Cheaper on iHerb vs Singapore

Posted by YoungerNextYear on March 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I live in Singapore. All health food products are simply too expensive in the stores. This applesauce is a bit heavy if you're watching your shipping weight in the box, but I qualify for FREE shipping to Singapore, so it's no issue. Perfect for kids school lunchbox and after school snacks. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use apple sauce to bake and this is a great replacement for sugar and eggs in vegan baking.

Kids LOVE The Taste!

Posted by BeckySue on January 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

We all want our children to eat healthy and nutritious foods. I appreciate that this USDA organic all natural applesauce is naturally sweet and has no added sugar. Kids LOVE this apple sauce. Nice size to pack in lunches for kids or adults!

Very Delicious and Naturally Sour!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to use for my baking needs, but I ended up consuming right out of the cup for myself! It's very sour, but has a very flavourful natural apple taste, like a homemade apple sauce made of apples in season. Only downside is a bit overpriced for the amount you're actually getting and it goes very quickly if you want to consume it a cup every few days, and it's not really practical for daily lunch snack for kids as it adds up very quickly. I'm purchasing it for the second time since it's very delicious, tasty and I can eat it as a part of a clean diet (no preservatives, no sugar, no colour, etc.), and just apples! Highly recommended!

A comfort food from home

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

Some foods are reminders of our childhood, and this is one of those for me. Very tasty when served with porkchops.

Great apple sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Must have apple sauce in my baby's pantry. Remove space ---> M E N 5 8 91 <---- use and save some bucks

Good Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

A little bit too sweet but that is a good snack even for adult

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has long shelf life so it is convenient to keep them in pantry. It has a nice taste and texture, and more than anything, it is organic!

Good apple sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good and natural apple sauce for my kids' snack !

My toddler loves ir

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

Extremely delicious. Not too sweet. Has the right taste. And 6 pots for this price! Will purchase more.

1 2