My Child's Favorite Oatmeal

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I served this oatmeal to my children when they were toddlers. Now I still buy it for my eight year old. She enjoys it because it has just a touch of sweetness. I make it with milk to add more protein and calcium. This oatmeal may taste bland to adults, but young children love the mild maple and brown sugar flavor. My local grocery stores discontinued this item so now I must order online.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

My adolescent son and I love them.

My son loves it

Posted by herrin on September 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

My son loves it & the portion is not small. We always keep 1 pouch in diaper bag so can feed for lunch or diner if we r out

Posted by SvetlaSevova on March 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

My baby likes it, but when prepared with warm, not hot water.

My kids love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

My go to quick healthy breakfast for the kids, especially if we are running late for the school run. My 3 year old and 1 year old gobble it down. They love both this and the apple and cinnamon flavours.

Posted by gerardine on January 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

My kids love this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good!I add regular oatmeal to mine so it's a little less sweet and a little denser!

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Kids love the taste and I love the fact that it has nothing artificial, is lower in sugar than others on the market and includes vitamins. Wish the price was lower.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good, it has lovely smell too

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

성인용오트밀을 먹였을때엔 요플레나 푸룬페이스트랑 섞어주어야만식사를했는데. 이건 이것만줘도 잘먹어요. 근데 아가에게주기엔 좀 달아요,,,두 돌 이후에 먹이는것이 좋을듯합니다

1 2