Babies enjoys the added apple

Posted by eathealthy on Oct 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My son enjoys the added apple puree in this rice cereal as it spices up an otherwise bland cereal. This is fortified with iron as well. However, I like the Nurture Inc fortified rice cereal better as it contains added vitamins and minerals, however if you prefer a dressed down basic brown rice cereal this is for you. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

tres bon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

tres bon ... avec un parfum original!

Great taste!

Posted by shoppingmama on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, was nice and mild with apple taste. A nice breakfast cereal. Very easy to mix with warm formula milk. Nice smooth texture. Only downside was box was covered with plastic on the outside and a little bit of cereal was already out of the box when it arrived. I find it strange that cereal wasn't within a inner bag in the box. Hope they would change the packaging. I give it a four star due to packaging, otherwise it'll be a five!>>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my baby love it.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my daughter very likes this teast.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I keep it for my baby girl. I think she will like it!!

taste good