Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from Chronic Lyme Disease and Babesia and Bartonella. I have found this organic Noni Juice to be particularly effective in helping to alleviate my anxiety, depression and insomnia symptoms. It also seems to help calm down my muscle spasms, skin irritation and agitation. I have tried other brands and soon learned that not all noni juices are the same. I found my symptoms worsened when taking the other brands, but then improved again once I returned to using this particular brand. I could not survive without it now! Highly recommended!

Great hair tonic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product now for a few months and have to confirm it's hair growing properties. Within a few days I noticed my reasonable hair fallout was almost nil. Then yes, new hair started growing in, and has continued to this day. I have not noticed if it's darker or not, but it's certainly there. And it's not just staying small either, it's growing up. So if that's your issue it's certainly worth a try.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking this juice for almost 6 years now and cannot go a day without it. I can feel all the cells in my body applauding and cheering each time I drink it! :) Hands down, this is the best organic noni on the market and also at the best price.

Pure Noni

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like it very much because it's pure, no filler. No other fruit juice added so the sugar level is very low. It's great for those people who is diabetic or cannot tolerate sugar. Noni is well known for release joint stiffness. But I accidently found that out it's great help in DIGESTION. I have been on enzyme prescription for years. I try not to take too much enzyme medication. I use Noni as a supplement when I need it. ** It's also help me SLEEP.

Great Organic Noni

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2007 | Verified Purchase

The taste is pure noni, (not great) none that are pure do. It helps a lot with my pain from MS and that's why I use it.It doesn't contain added fruit juices that add calories.It's organic and that is always a better choice.

Cold Sore Miracle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have drank half of my first bottle. At first I was horrified by the taste and thought I would just throw it out but as some other reviews suggested mixing with other juices I tried that and it made a world of difference. I feel like I have more energy but not 100% sold yet in that area. HOWEVER, I had a cold sore out break. I had taken acyclovir,l-lysine and abreva on day one and woke up horrified on day 2 that nothing had touched it. A huge disgusting blister and nothing seemed to have helped. I recalled reading somewhere about Noni and skin irritation so I thought I'd give it a shot on the cold sore. Within a half hour the cold sore was almost gone! I reapplied several times throughout the day. Today is day 3 and all that is left is a small sore. Maybe the other treatments helped but I really believe the Noni did it. It was amazing! For that alone I gave it 5 stars.

Rosie of VA.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this noni juice 12 to 24 qt. at a time, it has help me with my fibromyaigia and a leg injury. With my fibromyaigia I had been in bed for year now I have a life. Try the other one not as good as this. My sugar is great to. So everytime I ordered I get my noni juice. I've been disable for 25 years and in one with the noni juice I my have had 10 pains. So now when I know it's going to rain two day before I add more noni and it works. Thank You Earth's Bounty P.S wish it was taxable Smile

Allergy relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not only do I receive increased enegy but I found the noni juice help with my allergy related systems.

Earth's Bounty Tahitian Organic Noni Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different noni's. This is by far the best.

Earth's Bounty, 100% Tahitian Organic Noni Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves it. It helps his knee pain more than anything he has ever taken. He thinks the organic noni is superior over regular noni juice.