good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to really work for me, subduing my chronic back pain, if I massage it into the area once a day. I happen to be extremely sensitive to most pharmaceuticals and can not take any oral pain medication. This is why I rely on this product to ease my back pain. MVTL

Outstanding relief in soothing cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works extremely well (but if you wear any type of brace, the skin will be 'hot' but bearable). BUT does not wash off hands so remember do not touch your eyes !

Powerful relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Applying this by squeezing cream onto a cotton bud ensures you don't get it on your hands, which could lead to you wiping it on face, etc. It is very powerful, especially when applied every day. I have a sore wrist from overuse, and this relieves the pain there like nothing else. I also apply it to my lower spine and left hip area, which are regularly sore as I get older. Now I wish this came in a larger tube, as I will be reordering it soon. Very pleased to be relieved of pain, something I don't want to take pills for. Sometimes burning sensation, short-lived, just make sure to use less rather than more. Hope this relieves other people's painful joints as much as it has helped mine.

Shallow not deep

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

All this stuff did for me is give me several hours of burning skin without any sense the heat penetrated any deeper, muchless any relief. Maybe it works better on hands.