Excellent Product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Clove Oil is the only thing I've ever found to both rid my home of Ants and perform cleaning tasks . Clove Oils are unfortunately not all equal. Earth's Care is the goods ! Works wonderfully unlike others I've bought. This will be a regular re order for me

Good strong smell and quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has a really strong smell and seems to be a good quality. I purchased to use as a cleaning and anti-mould cleaner. It has been doing exactly what I wanted! I had previously purchased a premixed clove oil mould cleaner from the shops and I think this is doing exactly the same, if not better (of course you need to dilute it, etc).

Love the fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Although I've not used other brands of clove essential oils, I'm very satisfied with Earth's Care's. For indoor use, I put it in a diffuser together with eucalyptus . I also mix it with peppermint or eucalyptus to spray on my plants which were infested with aphids. Seems to reduce the infestation a lot. The fragrance is just beautiful. This is a repeat order.