Help

I Love This Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all the different brands of spirulina powder, and I always come back to Earthrise. I make breakfast shakes with fruit, and this product mixes with juice and fruit more smoothly than the others I have tried, and it looks richer in volume, thicker, and feels as if it has a higher resolution or constitution of spirulina. And the best thing of all, its priced way better with iHerb than my health food store!

Best Spirulina I know

Posted by katmakiah on Dec 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

More than anything else I had tried, just two fruit smoothies with 3 T each changed my energy levels to where I actually feel good! It's REALLY green, and REALLY good. YUM!!!! Fruit smoothie with apple juice, strawberries, 1 banana, raspberries and 4 TBL of Spirulina. I tried the NOW brand and it just doesn't have the quality that Earthrise has. My husband and I can both taste the difference.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

one of the best industrial spirulina i 've tried, good taste, not sticky, light smell. five star for iherb price and service.... I've sent several email to this companie about the radioactive analysis. they never reply. i've stopped to buy US and Hawaiian spirulina since fukushima. better to read this report: http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/04/21/radioactive-fukushima-plutonium-strontium-bombarding-west-coast-march-18th-19279/

Not organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2006 | Verified Purchase

The description here says that this spirulina is certified organic but it is not.

deep green energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

the quality of this spirulina is excellent. i have been taking it for 3 weeks and can notice a tangible difference in my sustained energy level throughout the day. remarkable! i put a teaspoon in with my morning fruit smoothie.

Great deal

Posted by rdcoons on Nov 06, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Actually, the description doesn't say organic anywhere. It is, however, the best deal you will find on spirulina anywhere, and Earthrise is a reputable brand.

We're feeling better!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since my husband and I (both in our 80's) started taking a teaspoon of Spirulina mixed in a small glass of plain yogurt with our breakfast daily we seem to have more energy and generally feel better. Thank you!

Great brand, too messy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great brand, but the powder proved to be too messy and gloppy for me. Also, there is a slight smell that bothered me. I would have to cover it up with other ingredients to consume it. I realized that I much prefer capsules from now on.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

definitely will buy it again

Martin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Superb whole food supplment.