Posted by ivykao on March 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fruits/veggies stay fresher much longer

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I eat mostly Organic produce due to an allergy. This cleaner gets rid of the nasty pesticides so well that I can actually eat some non organic produce! Love it! I order them often.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Leaves the fruit and vegetables so clean and fresh

This stuff REALLY works

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a big problem with produce that gets contaminated with perfumes in the grocery store, from nearby displays of cosmetics and fragranced products, not to mention people's hands. Because of fragrance allergies, I often cannot eat the produce I've paid for. I've tried washing fruits with salt, soda, vinegar natural dish soaps, with little or no success. So I bought this product. I tried it out on my grocery delivery yesterday, on the apples, and the news is good. Removed wax: Yes Removed dirt: Yes Removed surface contaminants: Yes Removed perfume. YES. YES. YES. So I tried it on the lettuce, which usually needs most of the outer leaves removed. It was a booming success. Who knew? I am SO GLAD I bought this!

totally worth it

Posted by silverblue on April 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

it's easy to use, just need to spray it on and wash, and it really helps to clean fruits and vegetable. it helps to effectively remove the wax on fruits such as apples, grapes, and blueberry. it does not leave any smell or taste as well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just love this product and you have the best price!

Good fruit wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

It is indeed odorless. And for your fruits and veggies from the supermarkt It is a good solution.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Remarkable product. It is simple and fast to use and really does make your F&V last longer. You won't be sorry.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2017 | Verified Purchase