Bought because vegan, very pleased I did.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's not easy to find vegan chocolate that isn't just plain dark chocolate, so i am very pleased that iherb has this company's products. I prefer them when kept in the fridge, but either way, how nice to have chocolate with a filling! The mint one is good too.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is by far THE BEST coconut butter cup flavour! So delicious, loved the banana taste but it's not too overpowering, and the chocolate flavours does come out a bit more in this one. Definitely my favourite, with the sea salt caramel being a close second!

It's okay

Posted by Briannanana on Feb 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love the ingredients in this and it tastes pretty good. The only thing is that when my order arrived these coconut butter cups were squished by other larger and heavier items that I purchased here on iherb. And they had also melted a bit (it is currently summer where I am so I can't really complain about that. Just wish that they could have protected the chocolate somehow from being squished. Another thing is that the chocolate (or the cream filling - I can't quite remember) was slightly grainy in texture, but I didn't really mind it - still tasted good. I also purchased the mint cream flavored one and I have to say I like the mint one better (although the banana one was still good). Would I purchase this again? proabably not. I mean it was nice to try something new, especially because it doesn't contain any process sugars which is totally awesome and it did taste really good, it's just its a little to expensive for me, for what the size of the cups - and the fact that it would probably arrive squished and melted at my doorstep. But if someone gave this to me for free, I would be more than happy to eat it.

Powder like banana rather than cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The chocolate itself is not too bad if you like dark chocolate. The banana cream is another story entirely. Upon opening the package I could see that one of the cups had "cream" exploding out the top, this is forgivable. What is not forgivable is the fact that the name says cream when what you get is banana powder/ flour. The taste reminds me of unsweetened baby food, like a banana pudding or something. The after taste is bearable which is why I give this a 2 star rating. Can't say I would recommend this flavor.