Ecco Bella Natural Foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this make up! I feel good about putting something without a lot of chemicals on my face! I didn't know what shade to purchase, so went with the Light Beige, since my skin tone is light, and it is perfect!

Caused breakouts, uneven colour

Posted by Umbridge on November 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

My skin didn't tolerate this foundation very well, as it clogged my pores. The colour was also a little darker than I expected (I usually need a foundation in between fair and medium), and it was difficult to get it to apply evenly and blend well, even with a foundation brush.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is realy sticky!! The color matched my skin perfectly, but it is so sticky - even after drying for a couple of hours... Maybe good for realy dry skin, but no good for my combinatin skin!

Great and natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since it's aloe vera based, texture is quite unusual and you have to get used to putting it on. But it's a great foundation - non-toxic, and I really love the SPF.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

leaves skin feeling dewey moist; color too dark. iherb always out of shade i need.

Not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love the Ecco Bella face powder and mascara, but unfortunately, this was a great disappointment. The container is extremely small and the foundation welled up in my poors while putting it on. I had to really work with it before it dried to get it to blend and it felt heavy and a bit greasy. But thanks to iHerb for such great service!

more than satisfying

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

good quality and it's cruelty free.

Lovely shade

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love that this product is vegan and cruelty free. I have dry skin though and definitely need a creamy moisturizer under it otherwise I feel too dry. Goes on much better with the right moisturizer.

I have to get this more

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this :)

not so great

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

it doesn't stay on my skin. Not very smooth.