love the results I get from this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! My skin looks so amazing the day after I use this! In addition it is a liquid so it absorbs very well into the skin. It has a strong scent from the essential oils, but I got used to it quick. My pores are looking better and my skin glows. I will repurchase it for sure.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works! It really helped clear up my skin. I use at night and then in the morning would use a facial scrub to get off dead skin etc. Really love the combination!

Love it, but wish it had consistent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has really been great for my skin. I still have blemishes in my 30s, and I think that this type of exfoliation must be what I've been needing because the acne and inflammation is so much better now. But I'm only giving 4 stars because the quality has been inconsistent. The first bottle I got had clear shards of who knows what it it, and I applied it and had to brush off the shards after it dried. The second bottle had none of those shard-splintery things. The third had them once again, and I finally realized I could strain the stuff and remove most of them. I removed over one teaspoon of mystery shards from one single bottle. I just wish the manufacturer would do this for me.

Disappointed, will not repurchase

Posted by australia on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I use this, my face appears to become uneven and the texture becomes rough. I used it for a few weeks just on my chin and nose for my blackheads, but it didn't make any difference. Also doesn't help pimples and other blemishes.

Amazing!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since I hit 30 I have been plagued by intermittent adult acne. Since using this product (about 3 weeks) my skin is completely clear and looks beautiful. I put it on before I go to bed and in the morning, wearing it under my make up. This is the best skincare product I have ever used.

去角質

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

用左3星期, 皮膚乾淨左, 但暗倉都會照生

Mix with sea berry seed oil. Save my skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing effect. Pore getting smaller, and stop acne grow up again! Must buy again!

Really good!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This really improved my skin. I have combination skin with breakouts here and there, and with this, the breakouts are far less extreme and the blemishes take shorter to disappear (I am also using a spot treatment for them, but have noticed a difference with or without the product). It's a little bit pricey, and the application method is odd (pour some on your hand and dab onto face). A dropper applicator would have been nicer, but it's not that crucial. Anyway, really a great product, changed the overall appearance of my skin a lot, less breakouts, and the face looks smoother in general. I am also using this with the Reviva Labs glycolic acid, and it seems to enhance the effect. But don't worry, the benefits I'm telling you about are based on testing this particular product alone :)

Shrinks pores very effectively.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it only in the evenings as it tends to leave a film on the face (I am a male so do not use a make-up ). I only miss a dropper to get it out of the bottle. Have not found a compareable formula amidst European spa brands like Avene or Vichy.

good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This really works already after a few days to get rid of your blackheads. Amazing! It also makes your skin glow and reduces fine lines. When you put it on your face in the evening, you will look younger in the morning. I wil certain keep on using it, for sure to keep away the blackheads.

1 2 3 4