Ecco Bella Face Compact

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy that this compact doesn't contain any harmful synthetics! The powder gives a smooth, even coverage. It's a bit heavy if you're used to something more translucent, but I'm satisfied with it. I wish it would offer a bit more shine control but in Hong Kong's humidity I suppose that's hopeless!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although I have not yet used this product on a daily basis, I liked it the first time I tried it. It remains to see how it will react with my skin during the Finnish winter. This shade was perfect for a typical fair skin that does not get tanned in the summer.

Great powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Luxurious feeling, good coverage, even if translucent.

Good choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am happy enough with this powder. It's not quite as good as the MAC powder I used to use, but this product is far less toxic. I have fair, olive skin and the color is right for me. If I get much a tan in the summer, though, I'd want a darker shade.

Very pale.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wasn`t expecting that powder beeing so pale. i`ve fair skin but this is too fair even for me. It`s good otherwise. I use a brush to apply it.

It's good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's little bright to me but I like it.

Like it!

Posted by ohjudith23 on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very fair but it's good for me. Correct matification. Good ingrdients. Very expensive though, that's why 4 stars. Not sure if I recommend them because of that. Better options...

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Too rough for me, even I loved the ingredients. This is the best alternative when it comes to makeup in my opinion. (Of the YES-products)

Handy

Posted by khi-73 on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice box, okay powder.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's cruelty-free, vegan, gentle on skin.