Black Raspberry veggie caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I usually use Black Raspberry powder daily for its health benefits. These Black Raspberry veggie caps are excellent to take when we do not have time to prepare the powder in a food mixture. Great for travel convenience. We have done a lot of research on the importance of its specific benefits, and plan to purchase it again in the future.

Healthy berries!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

From what I've read, black raspberries are a number one weapon against colon cancer. They are full of dark purple anti-oxidants, which are supposed to be some of the most potent against disease.

I only know I am still cancer free.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me by a peer and it seems to be holding up to its rep but I am taking so many anti-cancer supplements it's hard to tell which one I could do without so I stick with them all. Great price and they last a long time; but I am taking 4 a day rather than 2 or 3.

Eclectic Institute, Black Raspberry, 90 Veggie Caps (

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take, will see if I live to 100 now :)

Black Raspberry Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for metastatic disease prevention...my husband has been taking for 2 years and is doing beautifully.

Expensive / Exclusive / Delicious

Posted by Kareny on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

These small capsules of pure black raspberry were an impulse buy as I normally purchase the large jar (more economical). The black raspberry is absolutely delicious and full of goodness only contained in this variety. It is a rarer berry (compared to blackberry etc). I have used it in drinks/smoothies but also on it's own mixed in cold water. I have added to baking (cakes/muffins). Recently have been sprinkling ionto pancakes, mixing with cream and also looks pretty mixed with icing sugar.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Im not so objective to review eclectic institute products because i find them great and sofisticated..using them for years, starting from nettle quercetin, turmeric etc...

Black Raspberry Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful! I have alot more energy and I don't feel sluggish anymore. Dr. Oz showed this product on his show to prevent cancer.

black raspberry caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am pleased with product,good quality,price & shipped promptly

Outstanding product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

The black raspberry veggie caps are an outstanding product- important for good health.

1 2