Great tasting and (I think) it lowers my blood pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product after reading up on the benefits of celery powder on high blood pressure. I suffer from elevated pressure and thought this product would be a great supplement to keep my pressure nice and low. So far, so good. I'm very pleased with the results (and the taste) and intend on purchasing another bottle.

Completely healthy and delicious - Rehydrate first with warm water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried this product, as well as ordinary dehydrated celery, and this is vastly superior in taste and palatability. Eclectic is an amazing company. I recommend that anyone call them to chat with them, and you will immediately see that their products are the best. Freeze drying is expensive process, but it preserves as much as possible from the raw product.

Very strong stomach pain!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The first week was no problem. Then I started to get very strong stomach pain. I took Celery together with Green Guard with Broccoli and Raw Kale from Eclectic. The pain was near my kidneys and the first night when the pain started it was terrible. I touhgt my intestines where burning. I stopped taking the supplements and I felted the pain even after a week. Maybe it was heavy metal poison or oxalic acid poison? I don´t know. I took no more than the suggested use dosage. Probably less than that. I think Eclectic Institute makes their supplements too strong and effective, at least the greens that naturaly contains much oxalic acid and heavy metals.

Celery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No need to get fresh one . I used it for my husband,s high blood pressure, it works on him, as his blood pressure is just a bit high, he took the powder every morning, so far so good. You can take it elsewhere even travelling.

A good as the fresh celery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I will probably juice fresh celery less often now, as it's a pain, with all the fibre that gets stuck in my juicer. This is great - tastes like what celery should taste.

Beautiful aroma of fresh celery

Posted by Kareny on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Celery provides many unique health benefits including anti-inflammatory properties not available in other superfoods. It also contains some vitamin K and molybdenum in significant amounts and other minerals and phytonutrients. I've used my powder in cooking (stew) when I needed fresh celery and it provided the missing flavour.

celery powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like it.

all round great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped restore my energy. I don't have time to juice celery so it works well for me. Tastes good too almost like the real thing

Excellent Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Use it for high blood pressure. Such a wonderful product to have. I do not have the time to make celery juice. Who has the time to properly wash celery, juice, and clean up a juicer? This works just as well to keep blood pressure down and the quality and purity cannot be beat. Feel very fortunate to have a product like this, since most supplements are not this pure, organic, and no additives or flow agents. Thanks Eclectic Institute. Great company, we need more like them.