Has Helped Cat With Anemia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My 16 year old cat is in ESRF (End Stage Renal Failure) and we are trying to keep her comfortable. She is anemic, so I ordered this Dong Quai to help her. It's only been two days since I've started her on this product and I've noticed a big improvement. The little girl has much more energy! She is up walking around instead of sleeping all the time. I'm quite surprised it has worked so fast!

Dong Quai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This product works great...I use it to treat vertigo

hot flushes be gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

really rids you almost entirely of menopausal hot flushes. as an edit I would add this product has completely changed, It used to be a dark thick liquid said to be cured as per chinese medicine specifications but now is a clear colourless liquid which in no way resembles the earlier product. I contacted Eclectic institute who tried to tell me it was exactly the same as it has always been which is a complete crock , and it no longer works at all, give it a miss.

great service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i have placed orders with iherb for over 2 years, have been very pleased with products, the dong quai was great, and performed as i expected. the service is great.

dong quai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

like it! thanks!

quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

exellent product

Dong Quai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent price & customer service! I will definitely shop at iherb again!