Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great to downregulate your 5 ht2a serotonin receptor. It makes them less sensitive. So now I don't feel very depressed.

Good for migraine prevention

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to get pretty severe migraines a couple times per month. They would be debilitating enough that I would miss work and lose an entire day. I didn't want to be on prescription medication, so I started researching herbal remedies for migraines. I came across feverfew. I have tried other brands, but this one seems to work the best for me as a preventive measure when taken once or twice a day. The frequency of my migraines has decreased as well as the severity of them. I've been very pleased with Eclectic Institute's feverfew.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product have been using for my migraines for years lessens the severity.

This works too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I take this with NOW butterburr and am pleased to say it works....but give it time to kick in fully.I take it twice daily.

This product is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got this feverfew for headaches, but it didn't help me too much for that. But it really brought down my blood pressure, so I am continuing to take it daily. This brand in particular must be more consistent in dosage, when I switched brands, my blood pressure went up again.

High quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2006 | Verified Purchase

Started taking Feverfew at my naturopath's direction for helping with my migraines. I've tried several brands and the quality of Ecclectic Institute can't be beat! This is a permanent part of my migraine control program.