works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used these for several years with no side effects. They work for me.

I'm a Boomer, I'm sure my liver is half destroyed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

...if not more than half.. I have no idea if this is working other than I'm incredibly healthy for my age, knock on wood, and so these are an insurance policy for me and I take them every day. If I am going to have a glass of wine I'll take a few more before imbibing. Without looking at my liver, I just have to go on faith!

Milk Thistle Recommendation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Though all for local herb shops, I just could not pass up this websites prices including shipping. I paid $5 dollars less for this product and it was shipped to my door within 3 business days. Very happy with the shipping speed and deals! Bookmarked this web page and when it comes time to re-order I already know where I am going.

generally good taste

Posted by freeradicle on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These capsules contain organic milk thistle seed powder, which generally has a pleasant taste, but occasionally there is a capsule where the contents do not taste so good. It is like when eating a big bag of seeds or nuts, there are usually a few that taste less good.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Had liver problems.After reading "Fatty Liver Bible" started with diet change and herbal suplements as explaned in the book So far-so good-No more liver pain and noticible improvement in health

Milk Thistle

Posted by msturglifestyle on Oct 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good amount of capsules for the price & no magnesium stearate!

Fresh Freeze-Dried Organic Milk Thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent full-spectrum milk thistle with no fillers. However, I think the bottle could use some improvement. The seal leaves behind a sticky residue, which sticks to the styrofoam piece on the inside of the bottle cap - this pulls the styrofoam out of place, which can make it difficult to pour the pills into the bottle cap. I like regular screw caps, but I don't like the child safety cap on this bottle. The labels on Eclectic Institute bottles are not glued on very well. The labels are usually peeling off before I even open the bottle - I always have to finish peeling off the label, since it's irritating when the label is only partially glued on the bottle.

organic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

organic, quality company, and excellent price!

eclectic institute milk thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

i prefer freeze dried herbs

evaluation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

a good quality milk thistle