Increased stamina and oxygen use

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

About one dropperful of this, combined with 30-50 mg Germanium, is a good boost for stamina and oxygen use. I use it for exercise and to help my body cope with sleep deprivation. Takes about 30 minutes to be effective - good for hiking and other aerobic exercise. I take it as I get ready to sleep if I know I'm going to bed way too late, or when I get up if my sleep is cut short. Also good as a more general tonic if taken daily.

Eclectic institute cordyceps drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these drops for a couple of months now and am noticing that they are building my sluggish immune system and I have more energy but the big surprise is i am so much happier they are helping with my depression.love it

mushrooms

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

good for a quick pick me up

Great effective and Worth trying! You can save 5%, just click the (GREEN) to show the lifetime rebate information

Posted by Rebate on August 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

LEGAL EPO , augments stamina

IT WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cordyceps seems to be giving me more energy to finish things I've started, I think clearer and I actually have a libbido again. I'm only 57, but I feel the effects of menapause and aging and I don't like it. This product makes me feel younger!YAY!

Eclectic Cordyceps

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used other Cordyceps products but like this one best. It's like an overall body tonic. It definitely works according to the law of similars (if a plant looks like a body part, you can assume that it's good for that body part.

Caps works better for me

Posted by Does-it-do on April 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is strange, but the capsules (Aloha brand) worked so MUCH BETTER than drops. It is odd, because the drops should absorb best of all... Yes, you can feel a bit more energy in yourself, but it is nothing to compare to what I've felt when using caps (Specifically - Aloha brand).

Sticking with it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be strengthing my daughter's immune system. I'm going to stick with it a while longer and will monitor her progress and update this review at a later date.

BEST WAY TO SEE IF CORDYCPS RESONATES WITH YOU.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love it, great for a healthy energy and stamina boost, really want to purchase a lot more of this product.

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product that was recommended to me and I trust the company and good quality.

1 2