Eclectic Institute, Beet Juice Pow-der, 3.17 oz (90 g) (ECL-37909)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Though it's a bit too expensive, it does seem to keep my blood pressure under control. I mix two teaspoons with orange juice twice a day (since I haven't found a more tastier to drink it :-) I like the fact that it's freeze dried and organic, but it would be nice if it cost less; perhaps sold in a more economical, larger container.

Beets

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great, easy to mix, and full of enzymes!

Energy boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think this helps with energy levels. Tastes pretty gross, very grainy, but it's good for me!!!

Our "must have" item

Posted by ChiaSeed on Jan 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We blend this in our protein shake along with MIDORI GREENS and CocoCeps. Beets are too messy to handle so this is really easy. Also has a great taste! Without this our protein drink doesn't taste the same! Like some people have mentioned, it would be really nice if they could make it bigger size and less expensive

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good Product , but there are better ones.

Definitely beet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste similar to dried beet slices

My first bottle of this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've just opened the first pot and it's difficult to say how this works, but I am hoping to get some help for a little bit too high blood pressure. Flavour of this stuff is not the best, but I mix the powder with other smoothie ingredients (apples, cacao powder, acai, spelt milk etc) and it's delicious.

Seems Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Add this to shakes for my hubby as a cleanse for his liver. No complaints so far

Beet Juice Powder for Inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The price is right on this compared to reconstituted or fresh squeezed beet juice. My husband says it is good and drinks it every day. I like that he feels good about using this. It is easy to use, just put in water and drink.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have tried beet powder. This seems to be a good product. I am taking it for the nitric oxide it helps produce. This one has not only the beet root but beet greens as well, so you get the benefit of the whole product. I add it to my protein/green drink in the morning along with acerola and a couple of other things. I love beets, and still eat them, but this is so much easier than cooking beets several times a week.