Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good Product , but there are better ones.

Definitely beet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste similar to dried beet slices

My first bottle of this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've just opened the first pot and it's difficult to say how this works, but I am hoping to get some help for a little bit too high blood pressure. Flavour of this stuff is not the best, but I mix the powder with other smoothie ingredients (apples, cacao powder, acai, spelt milk etc) and it's delicious.

Good product

Posted by MayBente on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

But this one taste awful.

Beet Juice and hypertention control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product as a control for hypertension. I read recently that beet juice is a source of nitric oxide which helps relax blood vessels. It is to early to tell if it has made a difference in my readings.

beet juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

tastes nothing like freshly sqeezeed juice.costly as it does not last long.disapointing.

Beet Juice Pow der

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for some time. It is what I expected it would do. Have nothing negative to report.

Warning: This Product Contains Silicon Dioxide

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The bottle I just received (exp. 8/19) states on the label: "other ingredient: silicon dioxide (anti caking agent.)" The image of the "supplement facts" in the item description is from an earlier version (exp. 4/17) which apparently did not contain silicon dioxide. You can debate how safe or not safe silicon dioxide is, but certainly the item description needs to be updated to include the current formula's ingredients. By the way, the Eclectic Institute web site also needs updating. The product description there reads in part: "Fresh freeze-dried Beet Juice powder with absolutely nothing added - no fillers, no sugar or sweeteners, and no preservatives. Ingredients Raw, organic, freeze-dried beet juice." That's not accurate based on the bottle I received.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Better if u put it in a smoothie.

Helps to keep my blood pressure down

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I sprinkle it on my cereal.