fungal fighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

a definite help for people with yeast problems

intestinal cleanse

Posted by marianF on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been fighting against candida overgrowth for quite some time and after having tried every antifungal out there with limited success, I decided to give this product a try, after reading that whatever kills parasites kills candida, as well.Also, because it is said that if you have candida you most likely have parasites, too.Unfortunately, this supplement had little impact on my candida symptoms, despite combining it with diet and probiotics.As for parasites, I dont know what they look like, but many reviewers report seeing white dots in the toilet during their cleanse and I certainly saw plenty of those.I give this product 4 stars as I think it's an effective parasite cleanser.Also because it's a clean product, cointaining just 3 herbs that target parasites and no fillers or other ingredients.The usage instructions are not very specific, so I went for the maximum dose, 3 per day, which I took all at once, in the evening and on an emty stomach.Will I buy this product again?In all likelihood, yes, maybe once a year as I have pets and those with pets are supposed to be susceptible to parasites.

wormwood and black walnut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it seems to work fine.

Good mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice ingredients, but expensive.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have had good results using this product for intestinal disturbance

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Can't complain...I feel like this is cleaning things out. I started with one a day, but couldnt tell much...then 2 a day. Don't take them at night - they will keep you up because of the activity they cause.

eclectic institute, intestinal support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

seemed to be somewhat helpful