Posted by ReputableReviewer on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was big believer and supporter of Eclectic Institute, but with this particular product I don't know what to say. I don't know why but I am feeling like chemic taste in it :( I know the taste of all of these products separately, so I don't know how I am feeling chemic taste with their combination? I still want to believe that I am wrong and I am getting all the benefits keeping consuming it. But I know for sure, it is first and last try of this particular Flavogenomic complex. Sorry.

Natural product, but didn't see relevant results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because I read that Quercetin was good for treating allergic skin reactions, which I suffer very often, but I cannot say I saw any relevant improvement. Nevertheless, the taste is good and the product seems to be of good quality.

One of my favourites

Posted by Kareny on Jun 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This formula contains a lot of goodness and I don't mind spooning the dry mixture and swallowing with water immediately afterward which is just tolerable but I also put it into capsules and take it that way. I think Flavinoids are underrated because they do fantastic things! My body seems to like this one a lot and I'll continue taking it.

Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A well formulated super powder! A super buy! Great value!

A lot easier for me than having a salad everyday.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is GREAT! it doesn't necessarily taste great (like most things that are good for us) but it sure seems to provide the goods as far as health. I used to be very prone to allergies this time of year, but not after taking this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Expensive, but I know of its many benefits.

Easy to use powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This can easily be added to smoothies and is a great product.

I love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

,It's easy to dose (as it's a powder), flavor is good and it really helps to calm overactive mastcells

Quercetin Flavanoid Complex, whole food powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love that I can access quercetin via fresh freeze-dried grape, apple, lemon, parsley, kale and alfafa in powder form. No pills to swallow! Easy to add to my morning smoothie or in evening with kambucha or juice. I am taking less medication for my asthma and hay fever.

Be awere of severe alergic reaction!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Took it just once and just about 40 minutes later my face flushed severely,my lips got twice its size, I itched and my skin was covered with red patches all over my body. Needless to say that i wont be taking it again! Read on the net that alergy reaction to it is very likely to happen when taken on empty stomach. Please be careful with it...I use to take it with bromelain from Now products and never reacted to it!