GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seriously people! I tried many prescription as well as nonprescription drugs in order to treat the symptoms of my hyperthyroid gland. I had to use Ativan (lorazepam) for some time, quiting Ativan let me with the same symptoms I used it for, and it is really bad, so to tell the truth, this product worked for me to calm me down, helped me overcome social fobia and trouble sleeping. Thank you for providing a good combination that is really effective.

TRULY DOES HELP!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This brand of Kava is superior to any I have tried. It really does what it is supposed to; takes the edge of without heavy sedation. My doctor recomended that I go on this.

Super Fresh!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

Fantastic! Very relaxing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent blend of gentle but relaxing herbs. I've noticed it is popular here -- I can see why!

Relaxation Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Does just what is says - calms the nervous system and relieves anxiety. I really notice a difference if I go for a day without taking 3 doses.

stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS A GOOD PRODUCT FOR A PERSON NEEDING TO CALM DOWN.. IT CAUSES A RELAXED FEELING WITHOUT TOO MUCH DROWSINESS. ON THOSE DAYS WHEN YOU JUST FEEL OVERWHELMED--IT CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE.

Best natural sleeping pills I have tried.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

But sometimes need more than normal dose.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This probuct really help me when im feeling panicy.

Sandi Woodley

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been extreemly happy with the service, product and notification when product was available. I was tickled to find you!