Great for Menopausal and Post Women

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A regular purchase for me. This suppliment is great. Taken regularly over time, it has eliminated the need for multiple night trips to the bathroom. It seems to strengthen the urinary tract membrane and reduce hypersensitivity. I have stopped and started use often enough that I know this is the variable. It takes about a month to take effect and about two weeks or more of nonuse to lose the effect.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i guess it helps to clear up my cyst acne on my chin that i had for 10+yrs and my pores seem smaller too. for me it took almost 2 bottles to see the changes. i took 1 cap a day as i do not wan to be too dependent on it. prefer to let it work gradually.. great product!! will repurchase

Good for weight loss and skin health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking a product called Oxydrene for about ten years until they recently changed the formula. One of the ingredients in Oxydrene was sea buckthorn so I take this now along with rhodiola and goji berry capsules. I'm slowly losing weight taking this and the goji berry capsules are great for my skin. The rhodiola (aka arctic root) is good for deep oxygenation of your tissues.

Sea Buckthorn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We really like the product and it has helped me lose weight, reduce my Cholesterol and Blood Pressure. The Doctor was very please with my weight reduction and Lab results.

Very good high quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Eclectic Institute's Sea Buckthorn 400 mg veggie caps works well and is much cheaper than New Chapter's Omega 7. I take one capsule of the New Chapter Omega 7 and one of the Eclectic Institute's and it seems to work really well for skin, sleep, and a general sense of well being! Very good high quality product! Peter, MI

Makes my skin feel soft

Posted by LouLou on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have often had problems with my skin. I am fair and freckly and I have acne scarring on my face. After two weeks taking this my skin looks and feels a lot softer, quite amazing actually. My skin seems to have a bit of a glow to it and feels smoother. I am applying the seed oil on my face to try to help the scarring and on my neck for sun damage.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have been using for about a month now, taking 2 capsules a day. Paired with my exercise routine (1 hr per day) it really seems to have sped up the weight loss. Would highly recommend this product.

Skin Loves This!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I developed dry skin from endocrine problems, and this product has really made a difference in my skin tone and texture. I am impressed. My skin is softer and feels naturally lubricated. I've only taken one capsule for several weeks now and am going to bump it up to two a day to keep my blood pressure and cholesterol in check.

rashy and dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i have skin conditions associated with multiple sclerosis,my skin gets very dry. i have taken triple omega tabs to little affect,these seem to be helping and my skin seems firmer.

Great for dryness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 capsules a day and it is great for dryness that women can sometime get.. amazing actually.

1 2 3