Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

Shepherd's Purse has changed my life. I have more energy than I have had for 10 years. I have fibroids and usually have my periods for 80 days at a time. First month with Shepherd's Purse and my period was 6 days!!!! Whooo hooooo

Shepherd's Purse works wonders!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased Shepherd's Purse to deal with heavy bleeding due to uterine fibroids. It is important to note that I am pre-menopausal but getting close to menopause. I used it three times, monitoring myself for any possible side effects. I also did not use the full dosage. My cycle came and went with a substantial reduction in bleeding compared to last month and minimal discomfort. I highly recommend this herb to anyone suffering from heavy bleeding due to fibroids. Verify first that you do not have any other medical issues and read all of the information before taking it since everyone is different. Also, if you suffer from uterine fibroids, you can get relief by adjusting your diet, most notably by reducing the amount of dairy you consume. In my case, I eliminated yogurt and that too seems to have helped.

Shepherd's Purse

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is nothing short of amazing for normalizing heavy menstrual flow. I used it about 6 times a day during a very heavy flow day, and it was miraculous! My heavy periods had left me anemic and exhausted, and now I have a solution to the problem.

menstrual mahem

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent prduct for curbing the pain of menstrual cramps. It helps regulate blood flow during menstruation and was my lifesaver when I was suffering from the huge blood flow problem caused by endometriosis

Shepherd's Purse from the Eclectic Institute

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had read about Shepherd's purse in connection with uterine prolapse. I didn't realize it was also used for excessive bleeding, whether from the uterus, the bladder or wounds. I have continued to have menstrual periods, ever since my doctor put me on HRT (even though I quit HRT almost 10 years ago). She thought I was too young at the time for menopause. "good for the bones" I was told. I started taking the Shepherd's Purse liquid in tea for three days. Then I skipped a day, being away from home all day. The next morning I had vaginal bleeding. So I took the tea for another three days. No bleeding. I accidentally skipped another day. Next morning, some slight bleeding. I wondered if it was a coincidence, but I don't think so. I have continued to take the minimum recommended dose, and I have had no more bleeding. I'm ordering another bottle!

Life Saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was beginning to think my only option left was a partial hysterectomy due to the extremely heavy bleeding every month. I got this and used it as directed and it worked like a miracle. The bleeding eased up and without terrible cramps. It is working just as well this month and this brand is very tolerable to drink as a tea. And the product arrived very fast too! Thank you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

I experienced 2 months of light to moderate bleeding after I had my iud inserted. I went back to the dr 2 times and she recommended an ultrasound to see if I had damaged by uterus after that test came back normal she recommended birth control pills to stop the bleeding. I took them every 6 hours to stop the bleeding and then once a day. The bleeding come back. I did an internet search and found out about Shepard's purse and the bleeding stopped the same day I started using Shepard's Purse. I recommended to my sister-in-law to stop her bleeding due to perimenopause. I worked for me.

Wow, this worked!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

November 2009 I have horrible long, and VERY heavy periods due to fibroids! Periods that last 10 to 12 weeks at a time, it's awful! The Dr's keep pushing hysterectomy which I refuse. I ordered Shepherd's purse and within 2 weeks, my period subsided tremendously, and finally stopped after 3 weeks. A month later my period was extremely light and wow what a surprise! Thank you for all your other testimonials, those were the reason I ordered this product!! Ladies, keep taking this herb as a tea religiously 3 times a day, it really does work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was at the end of my rope with the prolonged periods. I encountered having this problem back in 2001, where I bleed so much I had to have a blood transfusion. After that the Dr. put me on birth control pills. That worked until my boy friend and I started talking about kids after stopping the pills my periods were so unpredictable I wouldn't bleed for months and when I did it would last any where from 20 to 60 days or more or until I went to the Dr. and was prescribed a progestine therapy for a week or more, but even with that when I finished the pills the bleeding would start again. When I researched the topic and found the Shepherd's Purse, after getting the product the bleeding stopped in a day in a half. This has been the best thing I have brought in a long time I will recommend this product to any woman who has ever had to go through this! Ladies before thinking about doing anything drastict try this product!!!!!!!

Shepherds Purse

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product helps to minimize any woman having a heavy flow or is experiencing perimenopause.