Doesn't wash well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed after washing this bag. It shrank substantially and came out of the dryer severely wrinkled. I wish the fabric would be pre-shrunk.

Apart from the shrinkage, I am very pleased with this bag

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This bag shrinks quite a bit in the washing machine. I have ordered two bags, and both shrank from 12x15 to 11.2x13.4 inches when washed in 40°C (104°F). I wish Eco-Bags would pre-shrink this bag. The product instruction does say to only wash in cold water, so I don't know if shrinkage would be a problem if the instruction was followed. Apart from the shrinkage, I am very pleased with the bags. I have washed them several times in the machine at 40°C, they don't shrink any more and they hold up well. They do wrinkle, but I don't have a problem with that - it doesn't effect the purpose of the bags. The cotton material of the bags are strong and seem durable, especially compared to the Eco-Bags Organic Cotton medium size (8.4x11 inch) bag. I would think this was the exact same bag just in a smaller size, but it is not! The material of the medium size bag is very thin and I'm afraid that I will get a hole in it every time I use it. I highly recommend to get the larger 12x15 inch bag instead. Just keep in mind that if you plan to wash it at 40°C, the bag is going to shrink to about 11.2x13.4 inches.

Great eco-friendly & socially responsible products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love these bags. They're the goldilocks size of 'just right'. The fabric is more canvas-y, than cotton-y, if you know what I mean. But that's great. They look and feel good, and are sturdy enough so that things like pineapple (or any other sharpish produce) doesn't poke through. 5/5.

zero waste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

get onto these, these are amazing, stops me using those stupid plastic bags for fruit and veg

Love love love!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love these eco bags, bought several versions from the same company on Iherb. I love taking them to grocery shops and reduce the ammount of plastic I use. These cotton bags are good for loose items such as vegs, or other wholesale items.

Fantastic Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This ORGANIC cotton bag is one of the thicker cotton EcoBags. A sturdy, thick, opaque fabric. Really great quality. You can't have enough of these ;) they can be used for everything.

keeps my produce fresh longer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this produce bag. I tried it out buying just one, and was so impressed I had to buy more.

Practical drawstring bag

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality fabric, great for buying apples etc. at the store.

Great bag!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The cotton bag is great, I use it to store bread and have no issues. Great quality product!

Great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This bag is great for chopped veggies! Love it!

1 2