Apart from the shrinkage, I am very pleased with this bag

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

This bag shrinks quite a bit in the washing machine. I have ordered two bags, and both shrank from 12x15 to 11.2x13.4 inches when washed in 40°C (104°F). I wish Eco-Bags would pre-shrink this bag. The product instruction does say to only wash in cold water, so I don't know if shrinkage would be a problem if the instruction was followed. Apart from the shrinkage, I am very pleased with the bags. I have washed them several times in the machine at 40°C, they don't shrink any more and they hold up well. They do wrinkle, but I don't have a problem with that - it doesn't effect the purpose of the bags. The cotton material of the bags are strong and seem durable, especially compared to the Eco-Bags Organic Cotton medium size (8.4x11 inch) bag. I would think this was the exact same bag just in a smaller size, but it is not! The material of the medium size bag is very thin and I'm afraid that I will get a hole in it every time I use it. I highly recommend to get the larger 12x15 inch bag instead. Just keep in mind that if you plan to wash it at 40°C, the bag is going to shrink to about 11.2x13.4 inches.

So handy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this as my potato bag, it's strong & sturdy also no chemicals were used in it's making.