This does work

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jul 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I drink 2 cups of coffee a day. My teeth are a bit stained, ok. I don't care what the other reviewers say, this really works. Now, it's NOT as good as the dentist, duh. But, it's better than Crest. I am very, very happy with this.

I like it

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A little amount of this powder gives a rich foam, freshens breath, doesn't give bad feeling for sensitive teeth. One should use it for about 3 weeks to see whitening effect. It doesn't need to be used with toothpaste or gel. // Совсем немного порошка дает хорошую пену, освежает, нет проблем для чувствительных зубов. Для обеливания надо использовать около 3 недель. Не нужно дополнять пастой или гелем, только порошок два раза в день.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this after reading the reviews. I am sorry I did. It tastes like chalk. It is also such a waste of money because the powder just flys off everywhere and is difficult to put onto the tootbrush. Even wetting the brush beforehand does not help it to seep in. It tastes yuck, is a pain to apply, doesn't white teeth. All in all a waste of time, effort and money. I am giving it one star because I don't know if giving it no stars will register but I really give it no stars. I am usually more than happy with IHerb products but this one is the exception to the rule.

Cool, fresh and bright!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this tooth powder and have used it for many years. It leaves your teeth smooth and bright and freshens your breath too. Another benefit is how convenient it is to travel with.

Eco-Dent tooth powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent polisher without taking off enamel. Eco friendly products, no fluoride. Only thing I have used for many years. Highly recommended

Eco-Dent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It whitens my teeth safely.

Posted by Deniela on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! Shows the result after a week! Great cleans, removes plaque and breath stays fresh for a long time

virker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

virker men bruker ikke for ofte

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is very nice. I haven't used toothpaste since I bought this one. I'm going to use this again and again.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My mouth always feels super clean after using. The whitening power is questionable, like any toothpaste that makes that claim, none of them really work. (I think only a dentist can do that) But it is a fantastic tooth cleaner!