Great odor remover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I dilute it and spray it on floor, furniture, my dog and it effectively remove the dog odor.

i din't see any difference!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have 5 cats with urine spotting problem.I clean the area with water,then i put on the product,and then the cat urinate again .

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it to clean my dog's toilet & spray it to his bed and it works! Worth to buy!

A

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, can help to remove my pets odor

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Useful stuff

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works great

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really work, if you have couple of pets in house.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love that seems to be a super eco-friendly product while at the same time solve the smell problem.

Good at removing most odors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is pretty good at removing odors, and I'm glad to know that it's safe for my cats as well

Stained my tan carpet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When IHerb discontinued Citrus Magic Natural Spot & Stain Remover, I had to find a replacement and decided on this product based on good reviews. But it left dark yellowish stains on my tan carpet. At first, I thought it was just wet and would dry to look normal, but, no, they seem to be permanent. They look like oil stains (maybe due to the coconut oil in this product?). As I am a renter, this worries me and I think I should probably get my carpets professionally cleaned to remove the stains before they set. Citrus Magic worked beautifully. I wish IHerb had not discontinued selling it. I order loads of it to take care of cat vomit stains. I think I will have to order Nature's Miracle from competitor, Vitacost.