Very good!

Posted by olshin on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good for Russian old windows. :)

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely no smell and really effective.

Does a great job cleaning windows!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I liked that this does not have chemicals and my eco footprint is not great shipping this product as I only add water at my side which is very easy. Will continue to purchase from this brand! I don't pay extra to ship liquid around as well. Savings for sure! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

100 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This glass cleaner is wonderful. It goes on easily and comes off with a bit of a rub. No smell at all. I made the mistake of cleaning the outside of a window while the very hot sun was shining on it and of course it was harder to clean off but that is the same with any window cleaner.

work well!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works great but the bottle is huge and flimsy!

Great on metal surfaces too!!

Posted by KaliMama on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have to say, I didn't expect a whole lot from this product because windows tend to be tricky stuff and most sprays can be difficult to get a good result with. This however, is great! It removes though stains and grease easily, and doesn't leave any streaks. I had it on hand and used this in the bathroom, I was amazed at how well it worked on metal surfaces. My tap had NEVER looked that SHINY before! This has become my staple for use on stainless steel and the granite countertops looked supershiny with this too. Absolutely recommend!

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't streak or smell bad!!

Good product

Posted by GillIherbReviews on Feb 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product, works well. Great idea for shipping - reduces the carbon footprint.

Questionable...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Worst I've encountered...not worth any stars. Leaves greasy film streaks that wouldn't disappear after constant wiping even with a new cloth. Caused more cleaning time and energy wasted trying to remove residue with other harsh products. Will never buy again. Beware!