WOAH! <3

Posted by 5718955370107198905 on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been wanting a powder brush for some time now and i did research on this item and the reviews on this item were amazing, plus its Eco friendly so that is a huge plus. I I received this item today and used it right away with my powder and.....WOAH!!! I love this brush! the powder went on smoothly and the brush is super duper SOFT! I cannot stop touching it haha. I am so amazed that it was a really low price but the results of a really expensive brush, because my $56 brush is not as soft as this brush and not even as good. So seriously people buy this brush! its incredible and super soft! Plus i received a complimentary pen and peach tea so YAY! Thank you iherb!

Long live the taklon :)

Posted by GUD174 on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is so dense and has very soft bristles. Really really soft. I used to use a non synthetic powder brush, and it is so prickly. This one doesn't loose hair, it feels very soft on your face and apply products very gently, both powders and mineral makeup. It is not small, it is regular size, but I wish it was bigger. This brush is better than others that double the price. The handle is strong, and as I said, I used it for months and it hasn't loose any bristle yet. I would recommend this to everyone.

Fit size

Posted by 5674149846918374535 on Jun 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I DO LOVE it so so much. Soft fluffy brush with a fit size (not too big and not too small). **For buyers' reference, RT's powder brush seems little big for me.

Bamboo powder brush

Posted by 4677642638461840323 on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Super soft and fluffy brush. I thought it would be bigger but it's ok!

soft & fluffy

Posted by Reviewer3196486 on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very soft & fluffy. my only complaint is that its not big enought

perfect!

Posted by 4765187354426258047 on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

high quality and very good price! love this brush so much!

Soft and fluffy, also good for setting under eyes

Posted by 5085382024223053544 on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The brush is so soft and fluffy, and can pick up decent amount of product so that you can set your face quickly. Since it is tapered, you can pat the powder on, instead of swipe, in case you don't want to move the foundation and concealer. And you can also set the under eye areas perfectly with its tapered head (probably can't do it with a round powder brush).

Brush

Posted by 4634730739059329783 on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very soft and good quality

Bon pinceau

Posted by Kusanagi1 on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Très doux mais vu sa forme super pour mettre du blush

Best make-up brush I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2605074 on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This brush is brilliant. I purchased one of these when visiting the US a few years ago and it was in desperate need of replacement. I'm so happy to discover that iherb sells ecotools brand. This brush is super soft and not scratchy and the bristles last really well without bending and falling out. I use it to apply mineral make-up and it gives a lovely even coverage. Best of all, it's very well priced compared with other similar products. I want to buy a lifetime supply of these!