Good product

Posted by 5342806715053150920 on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I would prefer it to be a little more rude and it's a little hard to foam, but other than that it's a good product.

exfoliating glove

Posted by 5356053643856048445 on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for exfoliating although I was expecting it to be more soft

Great shower mitt

Posted by treesaregreen on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great mitt for using in the shower, i just rub it on my soap bar and wash my skin. It helps to clear off dead skin from dry body brushing. The mitt I received was purple and not stripy, it didn't look like the picture at all but that doesn't bother me too much I like the purple better.

quite good

Posted by 5146642744513892726 on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mitt is not so soft as I expected but I use it as an exfoliating mitt. I wash it in the washing machine. I don't know if that is good but it is still in a very good condition (I use it for 5 months now)

Good

Posted by 4797779568950388671 on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this!

Great!

Posted by 5423031356034784523 on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice mitt! Such a good way to get clean and a lot of frustration has left to - with the old shower-gloves that never fit the hands.. I love it but the thing that gives it four stars is the dull colour, it is really more a boring nude beige than what the picture shows..

Perfect mitt

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Mar 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

really like this mitt, right size and good scrub.not rough but not soft either. I got a green one very happy with colour. update march 2016 , second mitt purchased and just as good as the first.

Good

Posted by 5433886333598587793 on Jun 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bon achat