Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

I would prefer it to be a little more rude and it's a little hard to foam, but other than that it's a good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice i like it

quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mitt is not so soft as I expected but I use it as an exfoliating mitt. I wash it in the washing machine. I don't know if that is good but it is still in a very good condition (I use it for 5 months now)

exfoliating glove

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for exfoliating although I was expecting it to be more soft

Great shower mitt

Posted by treesaregreen on June 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great mitt for using in the shower, i just rub it on my soap bar and wash my skin. It helps to clear off dead skin from dry body brushing. The mitt I received was purple and not stripy, it didn't look like the picture at all but that doesn't bother me too much I like the purple better.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good value for money, not too coarse either. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh.

Good product, annoying follow up by iHerb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is useful and well made. Unfortunately once iHerb get hold of your e-mail address no amount of "unsubscribing" that will help. You can look forward to a lot of junk mail after a simple purchase. Yes and now a review, a person would think I made a sizeable purchase.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

It feel exfoliating without being too rough

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice mitt! Such a good way to get clean and a lot of frustration has left to - with the old shower-gloves that never fit the hands.. I love it but the thing that gives it four stars is the dull colour, it is really more a boring nude beige than what the picture shows..

1 2