Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I would prefer it to be a little more rude and it's a little hard to foam, but other than that it's a good product.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice i like it

quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mitt is not so soft as I expected but I use it as an exfoliating mitt. I wash it in the washing machine. I don't know if that is good but it is still in a very good condition (I use it for 5 months now)

exfoliating glove

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for exfoliating although I was expecting it to be more soft

Great shower mitt

Posted by treesaregreen on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great mitt for using in the shower, i just rub it on my soap bar and wash my skin. It helps to clear off dead skin from dry body brushing. The mitt I received was purple and not stripy, it didn't look like the picture at all but that doesn't bother me too much I like the purple better.

Good product, annoying follow up by iHerb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is useful and well made. Unfortunately once iHerb get hold of your e-mail address no amount of "unsubscribing" that will help. You can look forward to a lot of junk mail after a simple purchase. Yes and now a review, a person would think I made a sizeable purchase.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It feel exfoliating without being too rough

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice mitt! Such a good way to get clean and a lot of frustration has left to - with the old shower-gloves that never fit the hands.. I love it but the thing that gives it four stars is the dull colour, it is really more a boring nude beige than what the picture shows..

Perfect mitt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

really like this mitt, right size and good scrub.not rough but not soft either. I got a green one very happy with colour. update march 2016 , second mitt purchased and just as good as the first.

1 2