Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great and soft brush for using powder, bronzer, and ever foundation - great quility! מברשת רכה ונעימה למוצרים פודרתיים ולמייקאפ. ממוחזרת ואיכותית ברמה גבוה

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the same old crusty bronzing brush for years and have had the most difficulty finding a replacement, mainly because I'm not the best at applying make up and need a brush that will be easy to use (makeup for dummies) and not cost a million $. This 'Eco Tools blending and bronzing brush' is the one I've been waiting for, it's easy to use, the distribution of bronzer is great. I like to use quite oily products (moisturisers and serums) the powder doesn't clump up on the bristles and I'm able to evenly distribute it on my face (no clown face).

Indispensable

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fond à merveille le blush et le bronzer. Je l'adore et l'utilise tous les jours. Il tient bien en main et les poils sont super doux. Je le recommande vivement !

Great brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my powder foundation as well as my bronzer and it's been the best brush by far!

Nice but stingy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like to use this brush for bronze and contour, but it isn't as soft as my other brushes - it feels kinda stingy to me, which I don't enjoy. Makes it harder to blend with.

Nice but too big for my face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like this brush as multi uses but only thing is too big for my face.

Nice Powder Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have lots of high end brushes, but ecotools are one of the cheap brushes that I really prefer. high quality and so soft. I use this brush to set my foundation or even for compact foundations. love it!

Great Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

so happy with this brush very soft and gentle on the face.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's soooo nice for powder bronzer, it does not brake the product, i love it.

Love eco tools

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great brush for putting foundation on. Bristles are soft!

1 2 3