Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great and soft brush for using powder, bronzer, and ever foundation - great quility! מברשת רכה ונעימה למוצרים פודרתיים ולמייקאפ. ממוחזרת ואיכותית ברמה גבוה

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the same old crusty bronzing brush for years and have had the most difficulty finding a replacement, mainly because I'm not the best at applying make up and need a brush that will be easy to use (makeup for dummies) and not cost a million $. This 'Eco Tools blending and bronzing brush' is the one I've been waiting for, it's easy to use, the distribution of bronzer is great. I like to use quite oily products (moisturisers and serums) the powder doesn't clump up on the bristles and I'm able to evenly distribute it on my face (no clown face).

Nice but too big for my face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like this brush as multi uses but only thing is too big for my face.

Indispensable

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fond à merveille le blush et le bronzer. Je l'adore et l'utilise tous les jours. Il tient bien en main et les poils sont super doux. Je le recommande vivement !

Best used for blending

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice and lush brush, doesn't shed at all. Best used for blending, especially to smooth out strong bronzer or blush application or to apply finishing powder. I don't reach for it for bronzing due to the big size but for those who don't mind, it should work great. The duo fiber allows for gradual building up of color, either be it blush/bronzer or any powder

Great brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my powder foundation as well as my bronzer and it's been the best brush by far!

Nice but stingy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like to use this brush for bronze and contour, but it isn't as soft as my other brushes - it feels kinda stingy to me, which I don't enjoy. Makes it harder to blend with.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely brush, it's so soft and works perfect!

good for everyday

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it not for bronzing but for applying foundation. It spreads it out evenly and the makeup looks natural. After many uses and washes it is still in perfect condition. And the best part is that it is cruelty free!

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for blending made natural finish look

1 2 3