Nice but too big for my face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like this brush as multi uses but only thing is too big for my face.

Nice but stingy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like to use this brush for bronze and contour, but it isn't as soft as my other brushes - it feels kinda stingy to me, which I don't enjoy. Makes it harder to blend with.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good general brush.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very soft and excellent for bronzing! I recommend it.

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely soft Eco friendly brush. I think I need to use it more to get it a little firmer and more porous texture, as it doesn't blend my bronzer too well - it blends it in very quickly to the point where there is no bronzer on my face when I've only brushed a couple of times - it soaks it all into the brush t the moment, but I think this happens with new brushes, so I will update my answer in a few months when I have used the brush more :)

The brush is great, but I don't know where to use it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The brush is very nice, great, but I was willing to use it for my loose powder or Meteorites. I thought, that bristles will be even from the base till the top, but in reality the bristles are thinning to the top, so it is impossible to use it with loose or compact powder. But it is great for polishing / finishing products, such as Meteorites, sun powder all over the face, blush, as it does no streaks and spots of color, it covers any of these product very evenly. On the other hand, every powder big brush would manage with such task.