Define Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Define Brush Doesn't Have That Dome Shape As Shown On The Picture. The Brush Is More Flat

Disappointing Define Brush !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It doesn’t have that Dome Shape, definitely not the same brush as the picture shown. It’s Flat! Not Dome! FLAT! Those 2 brushes are really soft. But if you are hoping to get what you see on the picture, Don’t!

Great buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A really fantastic set of brushes that are better than higher end brushes. I just washed them and no shedding at all. Highly recommend.

So soft!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love these brushes! They are soft and well-made. Also, they are cruelty free! Well done ecotools!

OMG!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best quality brushes ever! i own the real technique brushes from their regular line as well as the bold metal. I feel like the quality is almost as good as the bold metals one. Very very very soft and apply product very well.

Super Soft Brushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love this duo.The fan brush is my all time favourite highlighting brush,Its a lot thicker than some of my other fan brushes which makes the application a lot more even and fool proof.The bronzer brush isn't my favourite for bronzing but works as a great blush or powder brush.

Perfect for contouring and bronzing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These brushes are perfect for bronzer/highlighter and contouring, they're super soft and not too dense, highly recommend

Good

Posted by Gabija on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are high-quality brushes and I really like them. Using both for contour/bronzing because the fan brush is huge for highlighter

Really nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love both brushes, they are soft and gives a very good amount of product in a light weighted way.

Soft soft soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These brushes are so soft, so soft that my 5 stars is dedicated to this point, but I'm a little disappointed about the dome shape, mine doesnt looks like a flat one, more like a round shape but its not like the picture BUT...... I love this brand and I intend to collect all their brushes. I recently bought the Daily Defined Eye Kit that comes with a tray and I hope IHerb sells Airbrush Complexion Kit as well. I want it so bad!! So dont worry, if you buy the brushes you wont regret them