Define Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Define Brush Doesn't Have That Dome Shape As Shown On The Picture. The Brush Is More Flat

Disappointing Define Brush !

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

It doesn’t have that Dome Shape, definitely not the same brush as the picture shown. It’s Flat! Not Dome! FLAT! Those 2 brushes are really soft. But if you are hoping to get what you see on the picture, Don’t!

Excellent Brushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

I recommend it for all makeup beginners with sensitive skin Soooo smoothie

Superb combo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Such plush and soft brushes and so affordable.great for definition and soft contouring

Amazingly soft and Love these for diffuse and even highlighting and subtle contouring

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought eco tools brush a few years ago, the 6 piece set for face and eye, that wasnt impressive. But this time, the brush bristles are so soft and plush. I like using the contour blush, just dip it in my contour palette softly to pick up product from the tip of the brush and blend it on my face. The tapered side of the brush just do all the blending. I like the effect of diffuse application of contour. It is subtle and even. The fan brush is my Favourite highlighting tool now. I have used other brush, even duo-fibre ones from real technique, this brush performs much better in term of giving a evenly blended and diffused highlight across my cheek ands temporal areas. I even use it to sweep across my forehead. the hair is so soft and just adequately packed, it wont leave a streak of highlighting powder on my face.

Great buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

A really fantastic set of brushes that are better than higher end brushes. I just washed them and no shedding at all. Highly recommend.

So soft!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love these brushes! They are soft and well-made. Also, they are cruelty free! Well done ecotools!

OMG!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best quality brushes ever! i own the real technique brushes from their regular line as well as the bold metal. I feel like the quality is almost as good as the bold metals one. Very very very soft and apply product very well.

Super Soft Brushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love this duo.The fan brush is my all time favourite highlighting brush,Its a lot thicker than some of my other fan brushes which makes the application a lot more even and fool proof.The bronzer brush isn't my favourite for bronzing but works as a great blush or powder brush.

שתי מברשות איכותיות ונעימות מומלצות מאוד

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

שתי מברשות באיכות מפתיעה ומצויינת. מברשת הקונטור ממש מומלצת , אנימשתמשת בה להנחת קונור בלחיים ואחכ גם להנחת סומק. מאוד נעימה ולוקחת חומר במידה מתאימה. עברה כבר כמה חפיפות אצלי והתייבשה יפה ובצורה המקורית שלה. מומלצת.