Good Brush

Posted by VictoriaKolomiychuk on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Received pink one. I have sensitive skin and was afraid it'll be too hard. But it's just perfect. The pink part was a little damaged.

Great Dry Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time using a dry brush. I bought it in hopes of it making my skin nice and smooth and within the first week of using it IT WORKED. It's been 2 months now and the brush is still in good condition and still keeps my skin smooth.

Cheap and effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin feels so much smoother, you can really see results immediately!

Dry Brush

Posted by sonetta on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not bad, use it for my body before workout and shower, circulation is better and skin is more straight.

Disappointed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I saw that it mentions cruelty free bristles but ordered it anyway. It has synthetic bristles and therefore it is not that good for washing or dry brushing the body. The bristles are not that strong and way too soft. However, the price is good here, because I have seen it 4 times more expensive in physical stores.

soften skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I brush once or twice a week only and sometimes I put on lotion afterwards and sometimes don't ('cause i am lazy) but the results are amazing. no more dead skin=soften skins!!

I don’t need scrub any more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easier than using scrub. Love this brush

Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this! The bristles are soft and very comfortable for dry brushing. Highly recommended

Good result for me

Posted by ipanpan on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have never done exfoliating using a dry brush before. I usually use a loofah sponge to exfoliate in the shower but this is my first time exfoliating using a brush before shower. I would say it's kind of painful at first since no water involved and I was brushing in circles (out of habit). Then I read the instruction that said 'to brush in long strokes', which I did afterwards. I only brushed for few minutes, however, when I pop into the shower, I was surprised on how smooth my skin was! So, it's a good buy for me!

Five stars

Posted by NatureHealth on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've read about the benefits of dry-brushing and was looking for an affordable and good brush. It's perfect size and texture. It's easy to hold. It's cruelty free. Gentle and easy to use.