Great Dry Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time using a dry brush. I bought it in hopes of it making my skin nice and smooth and within the first week of using it IT WORKED. It's been 2 months now and the brush is still in good condition and still keeps my skin smooth.

Cheap and effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin feels so much smoother, you can really see results immediately!

Good Brush

Posted by VictoriaKolomiychuk on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Received pink one. I have sensitive skin and was afraid it'll be too hard. But it's just perfect. The pink part was a little damaged.

Dry Brush

Posted by sonetta on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not bad, use it for my body before workout and shower, circulation is better and skin is more straight.

Good result for me

Posted by ipanpan on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have never done exfoliating using a dry brush before. I usually use a loofah sponge to exfoliate in the shower but this is my first time exfoliating using a brush before shower. I would say it's kind of painful at first since no water involved and I was brushing in circles (out of habit). Then I read the instruction that said 'to brush in long strokes', which I did afterwards. I only brushed for few minutes, however, when I pop into the shower, I was surprised on how smooth my skin was! So, it's a good buy for me!

Really Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The delivery was fast, all items not damaged and well individually packed.this brush is really good, comfortable,and quite big.Good for exfoliation.

Quite intense but I like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A good brush, highly recommend if you are looking for a strong one.

soften skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I brush once or twice a week only and sometimes I put on lotion afterwards and sometimes don't ('cause i am lazy) but the results are amazing. no more dead skin=soften skins!!

Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this! The bristles are soft and very comfortable for dry brushing. Highly recommended

Love this brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great design and perfect textured bristles for dry brushing.