Good for the price ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

108/5000 It's not the problem that it does not have natural bristles, but it is leaving slight scratches on the skin

A ful body treat

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I thoght I'd try this brush out and I'm glad I did. Dry brushing my skin from the toes and fingers to my chest is a relaxing way to start a shower. It provides that moment in time that's just for you as well as giving your body a nice little tingle as you do it.

on the strong side, too prickling

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

not really liking the sensation, it is a bit painful. used it 2 times, once dry and once in shower, doesn't see or feel any difference. I guess i will only used it once in a while I probably will do some research to see what it is good for to see whether it is justified to endure the prickling sensation.

Too harsh for the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have no idea how people could tolerate dry brushing their skin with this. it's almost painful to brush through the skin. instead i use it to massage my scalp while shampoo, which surprisingly feels pretty good. also, the strap is too wide to provide a good grab on the bamboo handle.

Posted by Fatima Al Hameli on August 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

this not soft & not suitable for sensitive skin