buy it again 4 pices

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product from shower is the the best thet i try its bis and softly .and made the skin so clean i am absolutly buy it again from all the family

exfoliates well

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i have both of ecotools bath sponge. this one is more abrasive and exfoliates more the other one. be careful not to use strong pressure or u will end up with itchy skin.

great "poofy"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

large and easily palm-able. works anything into a great lather, and love the exfoliation. not too harsh but also not a wimpy exfoliator either.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good exfoliating sponge. As hard as needed (in my opinion not for everyday use)

Long lasting and great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like a pretty scratchy shower scrubber to exfoliate while I clean, and this fits the bill. It has lasted several years and a lot of washing in the washing machine.

EcoTools, EcoPouf Exfoliating Sponge

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good! Exfoliating indeed. Even smell is natural, not chemical. Glad I have bought it, though it looked similar to my previously used sponges from simple stores. But this is different. I hope it will last me a bit of time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Showering has been taken to a new level. Love it!

Posted by milusikk on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cool! Liked the sponge!

Great sponge!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm a ravid user of these type of sponges, but the ones I buy in my country unravel in a couple of weeks, leaving you with a sort of unusable sheet. I gave this sponge a try because I love EcoTools and yes, there is a difference. After a few months, the sponge looks like new and not a sing of unraveling. Soap lathers wonderfully and it's not too harsh on the skin. Love!

Great sponge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yes, it is a great sponge, very dense. However, I ordered purple, and I got geen. The color doesn't matter as long as it is good quality - and it is.