Great brushes!

Posted by MamaAsparagus on Sep 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Prekrasne četkice! Odlično za sjenila - za nanošenje, blendanje, za popunjavanje obrva i izvlačenje crta, za mekšanje oštrih linija....Super! Guste i mekane, uživam koristiti ih. Zgodno pakirane u torbici od tkanine. Mislim da ću si priuštiti i onaj mini mineralni set od EcoToolsa. Odlični su!

I Love them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These two double brushes are essential. If you want to start to buy brushes I advise you to beginn by buying these ones. Their brisltes are so soft, it's awesome. And brushes are dence and practical to take away thanks their little clutch bag. I can make a beautiful daily make-up with only these brushes. I really recommend them!

Ecotools, Eye Enhancing Duo Set

Posted by TheBeautyAtelier on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent brushes - better than the Real Techniques eye brush set, in my opinion. The super soft, cruelty-free bristles pick up and deposit mineral pigment very well. Brush heads are not overly large, so are suitable for individuals with smaller lid space (eg hooded eyes). Will buy a second set of these brushes.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love brushes from EcoTools! They are soft and does their job! Picks up eyeshadow really well and blends well too!

LOVE! MUST BUY!

Posted by VictoriaJane on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I own a few different sets of these as they are so handy for on the go. I use these alongside my sigma brushes and the quality is very similar.

Not bad at all!

Posted by doppelganger on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A bit difficult to store them upside down, as they will lose shape and also kinda hard to dry them because I use a brush tree and they are double ended, so I only wash one side per time. That is the only reason they get four stars. Very god quality for the price, very handy brushes when travelling and for daily usage, too. They have a all-in-one purpose: 2 shader sides (one medium and a small one), a eyeliner/eyebrow brush, and a pretty good buffing brush. I totally recommend it for stocking fillers, for a make-up newbie and for both traveling and daily usage!

Excellent rapport qualité/prix !!

Posted by missblackline on Feb 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

2 super pinceaux de qualité à prix mini ! Ecotools c'est à recommander !!

My fav Eyeshadow-brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's great! You can use these brushes for any eye-makeup look

Convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Was recommended these and they are so soft and easy to use on the eyes.

Good & Convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the concept of double sided brush as it helps me save time and save space in my makeup bag. The bristle are dense and work well.