Too Harsh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Too harsh for my face. I gave it to my husband.. Enter "TGM 265" [no space] at checkout for 5 % off any order!

Very nice brush, but there is a "but"...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This brush is really comfortable and well made but if you have sensitive skin it may be too strong to use it after you have washed off a mud mask.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I usually never write reviews on the internet but for this one I felt like I have a need to. I suffer from mild acne scaring and this brush helped me get a cleaner skin, I've been using it twice a day with my facial wash, it's so soft yet very effective in extracting all the dirt out of my skin.

Хороша!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Чудова для вмивання , м'яка щетина, зручна ручка) рекомендую !

Softer Bristles WITHOUT Sacrificing Fuctionality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Regarding all of the reviews wishing for harder bristles, please note that harder bristles do not equal better quality. The gentle bristles skim along the contour of your face, deeply cleaning your pours by unearthing dirt & oil. The EcoTools, Facial Cleansing Brush replaced a more expensive, battery operated facial brush in my household.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put my scrub on it and use it, feel smooth on my skin easy to wash and u can use it again!! استخدمه مع السكراب للوجه، ناعم جدا على البشرة وسهل في التنظيف

okish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I expected more, I think is too soft. Not what I thought.

また買います/Good for Sensitive Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

手のひらにすっぽり入るサイズなので使いやすいです。敏感肌ですが、この人工毛は固すぎず柔らかすぎずで丁度良く、泡と一緒にくるくる滑らせるように洗うと毛穴の汚れがしっかり落ちて気持ちがいいですし、使った後の水はけも良し。 I have sensitive skin but this bristle is just right- not too hard nor soft. Good quality compact cruelty-free brush, I'll repeat.

Love the bristles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin is very sensitive to brushes but this one does its job very well. It does not each my face and cleanse thoroughly

nice and soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soft and good for cleaning the face