Very nice brush, but there is a "but"...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This brush is really comfortable and well made but if you have sensitive skin it may be too strong to use it after you have washed off a mud mask.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put my scrub on it and use it, feel smooth on my skin easy to wash and u can use it again!! استخدمه مع السكراب للوجه، ناعم جدا على البشرة وسهل في التنظيف

また買います/Good for Sensitive Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

手のひらにすっぽり入るサイズなので使いやすいです。敏感肌ですが、この人工毛は固すぎず柔らかすぎずで丁度良く、泡と一緒にくるくる滑らせるように洗うと毛穴の汚れがしっかり落ちて気持ちがいいですし、使った後の水はけも良し。 I have sensitive skin but this bristle is just right- not too hard nor soft. Good quality compact cruelty-free brush, I'll repeat.

Love the bristles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin is very sensitive to brushes but this one does its job very well. It does not each my face and cleanse thoroughly

nice and soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soft and good for cleaning the face

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not bad , I prefer harder brush.

Vaste of money.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I would not buy this again. It is not as good as an electric device.

Great Cleansing Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am someone who dislikes putting their hands on their face so this brush is a great solution for me. I use it nightly with my favorite cleanser and it works great and is not too abrasive. Will be buying a new one when mine gets too worn out. Great product.

Softer Bristles WITHOUT Sacrificing Fuctionality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Regarding all of the reviews wishing for harder bristles, please note that harder bristles do not equal better quality. The gentle bristles skim along the contour of your face, deeply cleaning your pours by unearthing dirt & oil. The EcoTools, Facial Cleansing Brush replaced a more expensive, battery operated facial brush in my household.

Great brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just the right stiffness/softness for a really thorough cleanse. Use it twice a day!

1 2