Soft&beautiful

Posted by Karepula on Dec 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the idea of having a gift wrap right there, even though I bought it for myself. The brushes are very adorable, well made and easy to use. Bristles are dense, except for the complexion brush, this baby is very fluffy. My favorite brush is eye perfecting brush, because with it you can conceal under eye area, use it for contouring or general concealing. The fluffy one I personally prefer to use for blusher application, it gives very smooth and natural appearance. Although, I like the set a lot, I have a little tiny minus to admit - I think bamboo (which look very cute) handles are a bit too wide. For home usage it's good enough, but for professional might be too bulky, you have to adjust yourself to it.

scratchy and too dense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The powder brush is the only one I can use. The other three small brushes are so dense and scratchy that I cannot make use of them.

Kind of disapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The brush are strong and well done but like one reviewer said there are really scratchy on the face which make them really unconfortable to use. I use mainly the biggest one to apply powder lightly at the end of my make-up. it is more gentle and I like how it applies (without covering or messing up the makeup). But overall I do regret this purchase but I gave 3 stars because of the price.

Another Great Set From EcoTools

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful brushes with very soft bristles and comfortable handles. This is my third set of brushes from EcoTools and I have to say that I am super happy with the quality of their products. The third brush (from left to right) is the best concealer brush I've ever used! It's dense, but soft and though it has relatively wide diameter, I use it even for the under eye are area, around the nose and the lips (where normally, people tend to use smaller brushes, with more narrow tips). Love it!

Not the best...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't have a sensitive skin but these are kind of scratchy :/ The big one is ok but they're definitely not worth purchasing.

so soft.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

all brushes work so well and no fallout. the skin perfecting brush is not just for bb/ cc creams but liquid/ cream foundation or plain moisturizers. the mattifying brush can give you full coverage as well so i always try to tap off the excess before application. good luck

So soft, so pretty, so queen-like.

Posted by VikingQueen on Feb 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So soft, like a wolf's hair against my face. These are very convenient and can be used all-around the face. Cruelty free also, which is important!

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Super cute and festive looking set, which can be a great gift to anyone or yourself. Very precisely made, heavenly soft bristles! I love the mattifying finish brush - it's suuuper fluffy and great for powder and bronzer. The skin perfecting brush is dense, feels really nice using for liquid products. And the other two brushes might serve for various purposes - either concealer, contour, blush or eye shadow application. Overall, it is an amazing set of key brushes, and a bargain for the price! Love love love them!!!

Pretty and perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I very much enjoy the quality and using them is luxurious.

Not recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The brushes are not go at all. The bristles are very short and scratchy, and it is very hard to stipple / incorporate the foundation and concealer to the skin. It always ends in me doing some more work with my fingers to prevent the concealer from just sitting on top of the skin.