Good

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like many Ecotools products.The loofah works as a great natural exfolliant and travels well. I have had no issues, even with extremely sensitive skin.

Good

Posted by shepajulia on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Do you like the product! Very well removes oily residues masks and just wash them with pleasure. In contact with vodoy.yu increases in size and become softer

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer3064920 on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love these because they are gentle enough to use ever day but also are great for exfoliating! I am definately hooked. By the way, they may look paper thing but the fist time they get wet, they expand to about 3/4 in thick!

Excellent Loofahs

Posted by Reviewer2135925 on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I create and sell Facial Products, when I found these on iherb and tried them I was very happy. Now I also provide them for my clients and they really like them also. Cleanses you skin very well.

Love love love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer3089340 on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just got it today and tried it right away. I was a little bit hesitant to order these sponges, because there were some negative reviews and my skin is somewhat sensitive. And I'm super happy I took the risk and I did. It isn't rough at all, I was expecting them to me much more abrasive. I'm happy that I don't need to use any chemicals, all natural and soooo cheap. Excellent, will definitely order more in the future.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1262924 on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these sponges to keep the order's company and they appeared just great! I love to know that this is completely natural while it cleans really greatly. Recommended!

Scratchy sponges

Posted by Reviewer1774583 on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

too scratchy for sensitive skin

Great

Posted by OKOKOK on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are the best I've tried for cleaning my face. Put on some soap and you're good to go.

Must-have item

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Such sponges are indispensable by washing off any kinds of masks.

Loofah

Posted by Reviewer2646612 on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Despite these look tiny and pitiful in a packet, after soaking for a while a loofah gets flexible and it is a great pleasure to massage your face with soap. I don't mind for harsh chemical peel offs so I like this mechanical way very much.